Monday, October 22, 2012

Pool Up and Running


Ok, I'm in the lead. Make your jokes about the fix being in. I sent my picks out last week to the other poolies who were in at the time, so there.

If you haven't paid, please do. I have had seven different payments by Paypal. It's easy.

Click below to enlarge the team-by-team rosters.
Other than Player of the week Justin Schultz, the Oklahoma youngsters have had a slow start. Taylor is skating and should return by the end of the month. I myself selected Ryan Ellis as on of my defenders and he is rehabing a hand injury, also back soon.
 Probably the biggest surprises in our pool are Marcus Foligno with 8 points and Mikael Granlund with 7.
 
Don't forget, if the NHL season ever does start (I'm saying maybe by Christmas) we keep all the same players and count stats in both the AHL and NHL.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment